Learn all about your amazing brain!
Sunday, March 18, 2018
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Avedisian Hall, 7 Greenhouse Rd., Kingston RI 02881
This free, family-friendly event will feature creative, hands-on demonstrations and activities that
will entertain, educate and inspire.
We’ll have food and lots of giveaways!
• Take a 3-D tour of the human brain
• Use prism goggles to learn how your brain controls movement
• Find out how exercise, a healthy diet, and mindfulness are good for your brain
• Experience in virtual reality what it’s like to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
• Use brain waves to control a game
• Fire up a giant neuron
Plus, Marvelous Marvin’s Brain Circus at noon with URI alum Marvin Novogrodski.
Let Us Know You’re Coming!
Register on Eventbrite. Registration is free and optional, and it will help us plan the event.
Location: URI College of Pharmacy
Ample parking is available in Lot 9 (Greenhouse Rd.), Lot 13 (Beaupré Center), and Lot 7 (Fine Arts). Refer to this printable Campus Parking Map for locations.
For more information
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.874.4471 or 401.874.2399.
Sponsors and Organizers
The URI Brain Fair, sponsored by the George & Anne Ryan Institute for Neuroscience, is part of Brain Week Rhode Island, a celebration of brain health and brain science for all Rhode Islanders.