Learn all about your amazing brain!
Sunday, March 18, 2018
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Avedesian Hall, 7 Greenhouse Rd., Kingston RI 02881
This free, family-friendly event will feature creative, hands-on demonstrations and activities that
will entertain, educate and inspire.
We’ll have food and lots of giveaways!
- What it looks like inside a human brain
- How the connections between parts of your brain help it process information
- How exercise, a healthy diet, and mindfulness are good for your brain
- What it’s like to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- How your brain makes decisions
- Why some people are color blind
Let Us Know You’re Coming!
Register on Eventbrite. Registration is free and optional, and it will help us plan the event.
Location: URI College of Pharmacy
Ample parking is available in Lot 9 (Greenhouse Rd.), Lot 13 (Beaupré Center), and Lot 7 (Fine Arts). Refer to this printable Campus Parking Map for locations.
For more information
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.874.4471 or 401.874.2399.
Sponsors and Organizers
The URI Brain Fair, sponsored by the George & Anne Ryan Institute for Neuroscience, is part of Brain Week Rhode Island, a celebration of brain health and brain science for all Rhode Islanders.