Learn all about your amazing brain at the URI Brain Fair!
March 18, 2017
10 a.m.–2 p.m.
URI College of Pharmacy, 7 Greenhouse Rd., Kingston RI
This free, family-friendly event will feature creative, hands-on demonstrations and activities that
will entertain, educate and inspire.
We’ll have food and lots of giveaways!
- How surfing and balance are used to help children with disabilities
- How music helps brains grow and stay healthy
- How the connections between parts of your brain help it process information
- How exercise, a healthy diet, and mindfulness are good for your brain
- What it’s like to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- How your brain makes decisions
- Why some people are color blind
Parking: Ample parking is available along Flagg Rd., or in the Fine Arts Lot between Flagg Rd. and Bills Rd.
For more information: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.874.4471 or 401.874.2399.
The URI Brain Fair, sponsored by the George & Anne Ryan Institute for Neuroscience, is part of Brain Week Rhode Island, a celebration of brain health and brain science for all Rhode Islanders.